Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Not forgotten

IMG_4862


Dear blog (and delightful blog readers),
I have not forgotten about you and have actually missed you very much. I am so sorry I have neglected you. If it makes you feel better, my email is very neglected too - I have about a two to three week backlog there as well, I still have to tell D I found her socks and Jarom that I will bring his hat. For the blog I have great photos to share of our friends Ian and Lauren and their recent ranch visit as well as more snow photos from when temps dipped into the single digits last week.

I will return to regular posts soon, but it might be a week or so, so hang in there. Perhaps you could try your hand at the Guessing Game post or read through the archives (can you believe the blog is almost a year old?) to tide you over. I will be back soon.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment