Sunday, February 21, 2010

Ranch guests: Chas and Kyle

IMG_0243

My pal Chas, who worked with me in Gresham during my AmeriCorps days and his buddy Kyle came out to join us for the weekend. These guys are fun to be around and full of good stories. We had a pretty low key weekend and got out to enjoy the lovely 55 degree weather by gathering firewood (seems silly on a day like today I know, but it still dips to the twenties overnight) and visiting the firing range for some plinking at cans and shooting clay pigeons.

We enjoyed their company very much and they are the type of guys that would prefer to go out and help work around the ranch. Kyle even said something along the lines of, "today is a good day for some chainsawing" so I was sold right there. They can come back any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment